Saturday, January 9, 2010

By way of introduction...

I have decided to try my hand at this "blogging" thing. It is an ongoing experiment and I beg your forgiveness if I fail to meet the expectations of the format. I guess it comes down to the fact that I still have no website up and I continue to fail at getting any of my work on the web in a consistent way. My hopes are that this will prove to be an easy to use forum where I can share some of my work, as well as work of friends and other sources of inspiration. So, I guess I just wanted to put down a formal declaration of my intent with this first post. This blog will be primarily devoted to sculpture and design work of my own, as well as work that inspires me (art of all kind welcome). I can't promise that I won't stray from this format, although I will try my best. And with that, let the great experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment